Skip to content
- No content on this website, including but not limited to, photos, blog posts, or podcasts, or any other written, audio, or visual content may be printed, used, shared, or otherwise disseminated in either its original, copied, or reformatted form without giving appropriate credit to Sephora Grey and Topping the Curve.
- Nothing written, heard, or otherwise produced from Sephora Grey, Topping the Curve, or anything else on this website, is intended to create a binding contract between you and Sephora Grey or Topping the Curve; and any advice taken from Sephora Grey, Topping the Curve, or their affiliates, is to be taken at your own risk.
- All advice given on Topping the Curve and/or by Sephora Grey is purely intended for informational purposes and any advice taken, applied, or considered is done at your own risk. Topping the Curve and Sephora Grey assumes no responsibility, legal or otherwise for any results or consequences that may turnabout from your actions after viewing, listening, reading, or otherwise consuming information as it relates to Sephora Grey, Topping the Curve and their affiliates.
- All advice given on Topping the Curve or it’s social media or any other platform are purely the opinions of Sephora Grey, and those featured on the podcast and is not the opinion of any law school, law firm, or other entity or business entity who may employ Sephora Grey or any of the guests featured on the podcast.
- Any dispute that may arise will go to an arbitration in the venue of choice by Sephora Grey and Topping the Curve.