By signing up for a mentorship opportunity, document review, topping the curve law school community, or any other service with Sephora Grey and her affiliated businesses I understand and agree to all of the below, and understand and agree that any mention of “you or I” is a reference to the person signing and/or reading this document and/or booking or retaining a service.
- All advice given by Sephora Grey and/or any of her affiliates is purely intended for informational purposes and subjective audiences. Any advice taken, applied, or considered is done at your own risk. Sephora Grey and her affiliates assumes no responsibility, legal or otherwise for any results or consequences that may turnabout from your actions after acting upon any advice given by Sephora and/or her affiliates, or by viewing, listening, reading, or otherwise consuming information as it relates to Sephora Grey, Topping the Curve and their affiliates.
- By signing up, paying for, requesting, soliciting, or seeking advice from Sephora, whether in the form of a mentorship service, a one-on-one meeting, the topping the curve law school community, or any other service offered by Sephora, you understand and agree that Sephora does not guarantee any type of result, whether that be admission to law school, a team in law school, or anything as it pertains to getting into law school, including but not limited to undergraduate and post-undergraduate activities undertaken with the hopes of getting into law school or otherwise improving oneself academically, professionally, or otherwise.
- You understand that, at the end of a specific mentorship service that is set for a specific time or has a specific end date, that is the CONCLUSION of mentorship including advice, services, and any and all other related services; and if you wish to continue to receive advice or mentorship or services, you must book a long-term package or otherwise consult with Sephora for payment for more services.
- All advice given by Sephora Grey or her affiliates are purely the opinions of Sephora Grey, and is purely her own opinion, and not those of any school, law firm, or other entity or business entity who may employ Sephora Grey, be employed by Sephora Grey or any of the guests featured on Topping the Curve or its affiliates.
- By signing up, paying for, requesting, soliciting, or seeking advice from Sephora, whether in the form of a mentorship service, a one-on-one meeting, the topping the curve law school community, or any other service offered by Sephora, you understand that any payment made to Sephora Grey for her mentorship services is done solely in exchange for the service of verbal or written advice from Sephora Grey and her affiliates.
- No advice written or otherwise given by Sephora Grey or any of her affiliates may be re-shared or otherwise disseminated in any form without explicit consent from Sephora Grey.
- Any dispute that may arise will go to an arbitration in the venue of choice by Sephora Grey and Topping the Curve.